Fiverr bug new

ilovecustomers

sent custom offer to customer, customer tried to order it took them to my profile page.

customer failed to order

i sent custom order again , the order worked but i did not receive no order notification i had to manually go to sales page and check and then press nudge twice then the timer showed up and started to tick.

customer replied later she cannot se any order in her page then after few refresh page she can se something is wrong.

• 6 months later...
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Anyone else having problems with the chat system?

Today I have been having a hard time communicating with my clients because both the messages I receive and those that I sent are not arriving in real time. Some of them don't arrive at all. In addition, the notifications box keeps displaying that...

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Messages/Delivery not sending!

Hello everyone, I have a pretty big problem. Every time I try to send a message/delivery it dissapear. I have some orders that are late because I cannot send the delivery. Anyone has a fix to it? Thanks! EDIT: I see that i'm not the only one with...

@wp_kid Read the linked threads, it’s an issue that everyone is facing right now. 1. 2. and 3. won’t help in this case, Fiverr has to fix it on their end.

about last 5/6 hour having relax time and didn’t need to use chat much so not awere this problem 🙂 and I thought it’s an old issue that I have faced other time, 🙂

Thanks for notifying this 😉

Archived