My Sellers are dissappearing

iraluca

Hi guys,

I had two sellers from which I ordered targeted Facebook Post likes and who were able to deliver my order even if my page has restrictions. Now, they are both gone…😦

I can’t contact any of them and I can’t order the gigs anymore. Every time I try to do so, Fiverr says: "For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly."

What happened?

Anybody here who is able to provide targeted Facebook Post likes with restrictions on the page?

Thanks!

Have a great day and happy sales! 🙂

Coming from a background in social media, Facebook likes are a small piece of being successful. What should be emphasized is the content being distributed. If it is engaging and meaningful the likes will come. Don’t waste your time paying for likes when you can easily produce quality that lasts longer. Most social media opportunities like this are considered spam/scam. Facebook being a base network for online now, definitely has measures in place to prevent over-posting and tactics for superficial social popularity. My advice: Create better and engaging content. There are plenty of Fiverr sellers here that write well and do so many things that are of actual substance.

Reply to @intuitionhost: Hey! Thanks for your answer! I know the theory behind Facebook and even though I post content that is educational for my fans, I have few post likes and my ER is going down because of that! This is my risk management strategy because I need to increase my TAT!

I am wondering about the other things that might be done which are of actual substance…

Do you have a gig for that? I would like to hear your thoughts! 🙂

Archived