Considering Fiverr as your 9 to 5 job, here are some tips for you ! [ARCHIVED]

akshaysihag

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi 🙂
I’m still trying to figure this out - it seems like except for a few rare buyers, most buyers on fiverr are not willing to pay a fair price. I’ve lowered my prices from what I charge in the real world, because I understand that people come to this site with the expectation of what its name conveys. But still, I’m starting to think that if I’m not willing to work for 70 hours for $5, I will never get another order. Thoughts?
Thanks, May.

a customer gave an order to me. I completed order in half an hour. he was very satisfied with my work. he gave me 5 stars. I am happy. and another person orders a work which I didn’t list in my gig. when I say I can’t do that then he cancels that order. I difficult situation for me. My dashboard shows completed orders 50%.

Thanks for your reply.
I have been working extremely hard, doing everything I can do for making my gigs the best they can be, completing orders on time, delivering my best work, going the extra mile for all my customers, etc - for 9 months. There’s nothing on the forum or academy I have not read. I’m at level 1 with 27 five star reviews, and am at a loss what else I can possibly do. I am no way giving up, I’m 100% determined to succeed. I guess that it’s just a matter of waiting + luck?
By the way, I know that I do need to add a few more videos to some of the gigs that don’t have one, and I’m clueless about promoting - I’ve shared all my 12 gigs on facebook, but that has made no difference.
I am def open for advice 🙂
Also started another thread on this topic: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/5-isnt-going-to-make-or-break-me/
Hearts, May. 🙂

You should be determined and never give up ! You’re doing great and fiverr will reward you once you’ll reach 50 orders in 2 consecutive months…just keep up the good work…and as a Level 1 Seller you’re doing great…just keep the prices low for now…you can increase once you’ll be Level 2 Seller…

Guest ingeniom

It depends where you are living…making 1000euro per month on fiverr will probably cover my rent… in india it will probably make you rich… reaching 5k per month on fiverr might sound impossible, but even if you manage to reach that amount of money you will still have to pay taxes and maybe even consider 19% vat from that money (need to do some research on this)…so i will probably have 2.5k netto, which is not a huge sum in this country

• 3 weeks later...

Archived