Considering Fiverr as your 9 to 5 job, here are some tips for you ! [ARCHIVED]

akshaysihag

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s a nice write up,i love it and i must confess that am really motivated by this post…
More grace to your success…
Honestly am having issue with my gigs,ever since i created it i haven’t gotten an order,can you please help me out of this mess,i wanna make fiverr my daily job activities.
THANKS

These are some wonderful tips, I absolutely agree! When I was laid-off from my full-time job, I did Fiverr full-time until finding something else. I like the environment of the workplace so making Fiverr my long-term full-time plan wasn’t my first choice, but I can see that for many it offers flexibility.

Becoming a full-time Fiverr seller does require some attention to red tape, though. For sellers in the US, I would absolutely recommend a product like Quickbooks or some other bookkeeping software so that you can pay your taxes regularly. Fiverr’s great because all the profits come directly to you as the seller, but you could get an unpleasant surprise when at tax time you have to pay a year’s worth of taxes all at once.

Guest samantha822

Hi! I am new here, i would like to ask how do i get a buyer. I have 7 gig, i dont know how to do?

thank you!

Archived