4+ months on Fiverr -- 0 Orders

umer_qaiser

Dear Umer:

It’s definitely not too soon to ask.

I took a look at your profile. Here are my thoughts:

• Your log line:
    If you’re not getting any orders, you should probably change this. I don’t have specific suggestions – it just seems like a laundry list.

*Your profile image:

You look a little stressed out here. You should use an image of yourself smiling.

• Your profile text:

Hi! I’m Umer Qaiser, an experienced and highly enthusiastic Full-Stack Developer + Designer. My greatest strengths are my energy, creativity and all-around skills in Software/Web/Mobile Development, Digital Marketing, Branding, Graphic Design, and Web2App Conversion.

Your goal here is to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust you. I suggest editing this to create a more personal connection.

• Gig Title: I will design your Logo to Boost your Brand

There’s nothing wrong with this title, but you may want to brainstorm more keywords.

• Gig Description:

Get your shiny new logo made by a Design Veteran now.

Any Logo Type:
Text Logo
Classic Logo
Badge Logo
Mascot

Any Style:
3D
Modern
Vintage
Hand Drawn

Feel free to let me know your requirements.

Umer Qaiser

In my humble opinion (IMHO), this description is too generic.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS

You should study the leaders in your gig categories and emulate what works (without pilfering).

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples of logos you’ve designed.

Gig Images: You have only two. You should add one more. These should be as eye-catching as possible. Neither of these two photos compel me to order a logo from you.

Gig Packages: Your labels are generic and confusing. Your standard package is described as minimum, your premium package is described as standard?!

Here’s a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived