How to improve a gig for order?

mhrabby

Dear Rabby:

As far as gig promotion, I suggest you listen to Fiverrcast Episode 24 with Professor Puppet.

I took a look at your profile. Here are my thoughts:

• Your log line:
    If you’re not getting any orders, you should probably change this. I don’t have specific suggestions – it just seems short and generic.

*Your profile image:

This seems fine.

• Your profile text:

Hi. My name is Rabby. I am a professional website designer.
I am proficient with the latest web technologies, like HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap3, Jquery, and CSS3 animation services.

• 100% W3C Validated * SEO semantic Code * Responsive using Bootstrap 3

I give you friendly support.

Your goal here is to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust you. I suggest editing this to create a more personal connection. Using the > to set off the text is confusing, especially >100%!

You only have one gig. I suggest you add more.

• Gig Title: I will convert psd to Responsive html5 css3 using Bootstrap 3

This is very loaded with jargon. I suggest you rewrite this from the Buyer’s point of view. Assuming I’m not a technically proficient person, what would I search for to find this gig?

• Gig Description:

In my humble opinion (IMHO), this description is hard to follow. I suggest you re-write it completely. You might want to hire a copy writer. You should listen to the Fiverrcast Episode “Working Through Language”.

The part where you switch to “us” is confusing. Are you an individual or a company? “So that we can decide about prices” is probably a turn-off for your Buyers.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples of logos you’ve designed.

Gig Images: You have only one. You should re-do this one, and add two more. These should be as eye-catching as possible.

Gig Extras: These seem fine to me.

Here’s a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived