New seller on Fiverr. Aiming high

danielzo

Greetings everyone!

My name is Daniel and I will take this opportunity to introduce myself to the community here, on Fiverr.

Since I joined around a month ago, I have so far taken and completed 4 orders and I feel great about that.

Over the years, I have accumulated experience in lots of different domains, some of which include: article writing, poems, resumes, editing photos and videos, together with transcribing, doing voice overs and any other thing which you may think about.

I am a pretty social person, so why not create a forum account and talk to ya’ll experienced sellers/buyers, here?

I would be more than happy if some of you could take a look at my profile and give me some suggestions, apart from adding videos to my gigs, which I will do as soon as possible.

So, yeah, let me know!

All the best,

Daniel.

Hi Daniel and Welcome!

I have found the forum to be full of helpful and friendly folks. Even as much as sellers in competing categories sharing ideas which is pretty amazing!

My tips would be to turn on active portfolio for all the gigs you can. I buy as well and sell here and it’s the completed work that I look at first as a buyer.

I would also suggest before and after pictures for your photo gigs (and some sample work for your voice-over, but I imagine that’s on it’s way with the videos)

I also have a video editing gig (which I don’t have a video for ironically enough) and didn’t start getting orders until I raised my prices and I’m about to raise them again. I think there is some psychology at work here where people think that they will have to pay a good amount for video editing (which they should) so when they see $5 for editing they assume it’s going to be junk? I don’t know, but anyway, I have $5 for every 15 seconds right now and I’m about to go to $5 every 10 seconds plus extras for effects. You can see my gig here if you’d like:

http://fiverr.com/psychedelicpup/create-or-edit-video-for-you-five-seconds

Hopefully this was helpful. Best of luck!

-Brian

Archived