Woooohoooo :) I just earned level 2 badge :)

creativequeen22

Hey guys, I am so happy that i just earned level 2 badge after 12 months of my hard work 🙂 I know TRS gonna laugh maybe because its a long time for reaching on level 2 , Some of you got on level two maybe just in 2 months lol but i know what kind of tricks are some sellers are doing to get level 2 badge. They are violating the fiverr policies so, my advice to all sellers who are on level 1 , Don’t violate the terms and policies of fiverr. Be patience one day with your skills and hard work you will get on level 2 and then Top level. Just be patience and don’t give up 🙂

• 1 month later...

I think it’s great you got your badge no matter how long it takes. I’m not sure about some of the implications in the rest of your post.

Most TRS would not laugh at someone getting their badge. Many of the current TRS got their level 2 badges when it was easier because back then they didn’t have a restriction on 60 days. I don’t know why you think TRS would laugh.

I also am not sure what you mean by this as a broad statement: creativequeen22: “Some of you got on level two maybe just in 2 months lol but i know what kind of tricks are some sellers are doing to get level 2 badge. They are violating the fiverr policies”

I didn’t violate the ToS to earn my badges and I am sure there are thousands of sellers at all levels who didn’t do anything wrong. The ones that are doing something wrong will eventually get caught. What do you mean by saying that sellers getting their badges in two months are doing “tricks” and violating the Terms of Service? I congratulate you on your badge, but I hope you’ll explain the negativity.

Archived