Can u check my profile and gigs why am not geting sales

ilovecustomers

Guest webexpert1313

Its same happen with me. Now days sales very down, i don’t know why. But i am sure fiverr solve if any issue are happen and we will get more orders soon. Thanks

Ilovecustomers: if I were you, I would redo your Description. “Your viewers will think highly” is not grammatically correct. I would also consider trimming down the # of gigs you offer. Focus on your best sellers. Sometimes less is more. Hope this helps.
Hugh

Wow you got a Mall of Gigs don’t you think its too much and its very unlikely for you to get selected for featured gig. Some errors in your Gig description however i feel that little mistakes in your english doesn’t count if you are offering good and valuable service.

If you know graphics designing why not to give a try in Logo Designing,Logos are always in demand and SEO i think.

you have 2 “Unacceptable Reviews” Where you failed to deliver.
You need to start over,Good luck

There services you are offering are unique but honestly speaking, The gig videos are not that attractive .The thumbnail isn’t eye catching. If I was a buyer and was viewing your gig. I wouldn’t place the order because first the gig are not that attractive. The point is update your gig videos.

Archived