Account is dead after vacations. Need Help!

wordpress_pro65

Hi,

My account becomes dead after the vacations of more than one month. I did not activate the vacations mode but now when I came back the account is dead. All gigs were paused I just activate them.

I need advice from the guys out there that should I continue with this one or should I create another one by deactivating this current account?

Advises and Tips are appreciated!

Thanks

Thank you @pr_junction Yes I know that I have to start from scratch but I fear that if I put all the efforts on this account and it still did not go on the top like it was before then? Wouldn’t it be better to have a new account?

But Alright I now have made my mind to continue with this one for at-least one more month.

Thanks again 🙂

Guest webexpert1313

you need to re-promote your gigs, the best way to promotion is use social media and also send offer in BUYER REQUEST AND give some extra bonus services to attract new buyer. thanks

This has been happening to me for years. (Although, earlier this year I had the strongest sales ever the week after coming back, go figure…)

What I have done, that seems to work, is to go in and edit your gigs a bit. Change up the keywords, modify the title a bit, make some changes to the description. It seems to kick-start getting you back into the listings again because the algorithms have to re-evaluate where to put your gig in the listings.

Archived