Account is dead after vacations. Need Help!

Hi,

My account becomes dead after the vacations of more than one month. I did not activate the vacations mode but now when I came back the account is dead. All gigs were paused I just activate them.

I need advice from the guys out there that should I continue with this one or should I create another one by deactivating this current account?

Advises and Tips are appreciated!

Thanks

Thank you @pr_junction Yes I know that I have to start from scratch but I fear that if I put all the efforts on this account and it still did not go on the top like it was before then? Wouldn’t it be better to have a new account?

But Alright I now have made my mind to continue with this one for at-least one more month.

Thanks again 🙂

This has been happening to me for years. (Although, earlier this year I had the strongest sales ever the week after coming back, go figure…)

What I have done, that seems to work, is to go in and edit your gigs a bit. Change up the keywords, modify the title a bit, make some changes to the description. It seems to kick-start getting you back into the listings again because the algorithms have to re-evaluate where to put your gig in the listings.

Archived