Clash of the Gig ~ This Week Friday 31 May 2013[1stceneworksmedia] [2ndderpsandwhiche] [3rdBachas85]

Guest swifteduk

Guest swifteduk

Hi Seller’s , Fiverr’s and Buyer’s or what ever you want to be known as,

my name is Swift and here are my top favourite gig’s of the week in chronological order from top to bottom.

DISCLAIMER : This is my opinion and not one condoned by fiverr.com and I am not an Official Editor for Fiverr.com , neither do I work here. I am just a Seller 😉 I have not been paid to post these people’s gig’s or advertise them , I have posted them because I feel they are worthy of some more appreciation , if you would like your gig removed please comment or message me through fiverr.com .

Ok for number 1 we have ceneworksmedia’s gig : I will sing a punkrock Happy Birthday for $5 at .

As a run-down of what they do , is they can create you an AWSOME PunkRock Happy Birthday Personalised song , they also offer some extra’s such as :

• I will add on a custom message, like your family loves you, party it up, etc Additional 5 days +$10
  • I will include video Additional 1 day +$20
  • I will Autograph CD by whole band w/ message. You will need to provide mailing address. Cant rush this item Additional 14 days +$10
  • I will deliver this order in just 2 daysIncluding the Extras you’ve selected+$10

I have personally not used her gig before but from their work sample’s it look’s very good , they have a feedback of 100% and a Gig Rating of 100% which mean’s there doing something right! They also offer a range of other service’s like voice-over’s and other stuff. They are a band on youtube as well and this make’s them a bit more money 😉

I would say this is my favorite as they are using Studio Equipment like Logic Studio , Pro Microphone’s etc. and it only take’s 7 day’s est. delivery which is a decent wait time . Unlike some other seller’s which make it set to something like 22 day’s etc.

Moving on to Number 2 we have derpsandwhiche’s gig : I will record a personal video using a silly monster puppet for $5

As a run-down of what they do , is they can create you an AWSOME Puppet Video that’s Personalised , they also offer some extra’s such as :
  • I will shoot and render your video in 720p HDRequires no additional time+$5
  • I will add some nice background music of your choosing from a long list of high quality royalty free songsRequires no additional time+$5
  • I will upload your video to my Youtube channel and provide you with the link to save you time and effortRequires no additional time+$5
  • I will deliver this order in just 2 daysIncluding the Extras you’ve selected+$5

I have personally not used their gig before but from their work sample’s it look’s fantistic , they have a feedback of 100% and a Gig Rating of 100% which mean’s there doing something right! I would personally suggest this for a commercial and would suggest using the 720p Option for Maximum Quality.

This is my second favorite as it has a MASSIVE range of thing’s you could use it for such as ; corporate commercial , non-profit event’s , happy birthday videos and so many more! You could even use it for YOUR gig! I checked out the other gig’s he did also which were mostly puppet and voice-over related gig’s and also it only takes him 1 week (7days) to create ,I would say this seller is highly recommended!

Moving on to Number 3 we have Bachas85’s gig : I will record a natural testimonial or awesome commercial in HD in English or Spanish for $5

As a run-down of what she does , is she can create you an aswome commercial or testomonial for only 5 buck’s what is pretty good compared to some of the other low quality and least experienced seller’s . She also has some extra’s such as :
  • I will add ONE item, attire request, hair and make up request, props OR add value to the original order.Requires no additional time+$5
  • I will add ONE item, 1080HD, Logo, URL, Text, Royalty Free Background Music OR add value to the order.Requires no additional time+$10
  • I will add ONE item, green screen no editing, use a natural background, OR add value to original order.Requires no additional time+$20
  • I will deliver in under 24 hrs, Mon thru Fri only, CONTACT FIRST , OR add value to the original order.Requires no additional time+$40

I have personally not used her gig before but from their work sample’s it look’s fantistic , I plan on using her gig in the future for one of my gig’s to represent it and to publicise it onto social media website’s.She has very good feedback of 100% and a Gig Rating of 100% which mean’s she’s doing something right! I would personally suggest this for a commercial and would suggest using the 1080HD Option for Maximum Quality.

This is my third favorite as it has an arrangement of good feature’s which stand out from the crowd ;
  • Can be used for a Testimonial
  • Can be used for a Commercial
  • Personal Message
  • I suppose if you bought the gig enough a Happy Birthday Message 😉
  • Spanish or English

Also to mention this seller is known on Fiverr’s Forum , she is a great seller and really friendly and has helped me many time’s , my judgement on her is only based on her gig and feedback.

DISCLAIMER : This is my opinion and not one condoned by fiverr.com and I am not an Official Editor for Fiverr.com , neither do I work here. I am just a Seller 😉 I have not been paid to post these people’s gig’s or advertise them , I have posted them because I feel they are worthy of some more appreciation , if you would like your gig removed please comment or message me through fiverr.com .

Thank’s , that’s this week’s Clash of the Gig’s , I might to do it next week! We’ll see!

Guest swifteduk

Reply to @bachas85: Wow , first person to comment 🙂 And no problem , you deserve it.Going to buy a voice over/testimonial from you when my earning’s go through 🙂

Archived