Got 9 Orders on my 1st Day, How to deliver?

marketing_lady

He Fiverrs, I joined the fiverr today and have got 9 orders, I’m from corporate world but now have decided to stay at home and take care of my baby. I’m new on fiverr. This is really interesting to get 9 orders on first day but curious how to deliver. Any suggestions.

It’s very simple… complete the scope of work agreed to in each order, and then go to your dashboard, click on the order you’ve been working on, and select the Deliver Now button. Attach your work, write a nice little message encouraging them to use your services again in the future, and click send.

9 orders in one day… that’s fantastic… if you’re finding there is such a high demand for your product/service, you may want to evaluate what you’re providing for the price. You don’t want to work for free. It may be too late at this point though… looks like you’re going to learn that lesson the hard way.

Best luck to you!

Waoh, I claim such a blessing!
What you will do is to set aside 4hrs, 30mins. for the whole order. This means you are to spend 30 minutes for each order, so that you will have positive reviews. Deliver and then wait for revision if there is any from any of the clients. Since you are new in the market, try your best to maintain good positive reviews, low response time and on time delivery.

you must tbe luckiest rookie i have ever come across on fiverr, congrats but then be very careful as these first deliveries can either make or mar your career on fiverr, should you get any poor feedback in any of these orders, your ratings will fall so badly and it will affect your sales, my take is this if you have to cancel any order giving you probles, please do to avoid bad feedback, its better to lose the money than your ratings, i wish all the best.

Archived