Package are important and How to use Gig Packages

abdul8632

Package are important and they are blessing (You have to use them wisely otherwise they have the potential to destroy your GIG)
Now Question is How should one use them…!

Lets say I have a GIG with 3 packages
Package A
1 simple website in $40 2 day delivery, 3 revisions and no Source file nothing - Extra $10 for 1 day delivery in extras
Package 2
10 page website in $200, 5 day Delivery all Source files attached with Unlimited revisions
Package 3
10 page in $300, 2 day delivery, all files, unlimited revisions, customer support up to 1 month.
It is a common sense that buyer will go for $40 or $200 and that’s the reason my Average price is $60 and my best Selling package is $40

Raise your price but make sure you are raising Quality and Quantity because these two acts as a trap for your buyer

You just need to do it right way. For most buyers (specially USA), TIME IS MONEY. They will pay you to get it done fast. You just have to present it in a nice way
Its in my case (Yours can be different)
10 page website in $200, 5 day Delivery all Source files attached with Unlimited revisions
Package 3
10 page in $300, 2 day delivery, all files, unlimited revisions, customer support up to 1 month.
It is a common sense that buyer will go for $40 or $200 and that’s the reason my Average price is $80 and my best Selling package is $40

Raise your price but make sure you are raising Quality and Quantity because these two acts as a trap for your buyer

You just need to do it right way. For most buyers (specially USA), TIME IS MONEY. They will pay you to get it done fast. You just have to present it in a nice way
Its in my case (Yours can be different)

Regards,
Abdul Rehman

Archived