I am sharing Our Success Story and What is Yours?

webexpert1313

I am fiverr seller from 2014 and now i have almost 350+ reviews and almost i earned $4500+ yet.
Hope in upcoming days, i earn lots of more with fiverr, and fiverr change our lifestyle soon.

If you want you can share your experience with fiverr and you can share your achievements. Thanks

please guide me i am new seller work want to work starts as a seller. but i have no idea if i make account and profile public setting as a translator can i work easily starts without deposit fund because freelancer.com add deposit fund for work starting other wise only 8 free bids get on freelancer.com i am afraid that fiverr.com condition as same as freelancer.com . please tell if i dont add deposit fund in fiveer.com can i easily work as a new seller.

• 5 months later...

please guide me i am new seller work want to work starts as a seller. but i have no idea if i make account and profile public setting as a translator can i work easily starts without deposit fund because freelancer.com add deposit fund for work starting other wise only 8 free bids get on freelancer.com i am afraid that fiverr.com condition as same as freelancer.com . please tell if i dont add deposit fund in fiveer.com can i easily work as a new seller.

Yes You can Join fiverr and Start work as a Seller, You NO need to any deposit. Its absolutely free, Fiverr only charge when you earn. 20% deduction to your earning, and its only deduct when you earn.

so as a starter you can join fiverr, read fiverr guidelines and make a professional gig and start promoting your self also.

Hope you can earn more and more comparison to your expectation. Good Luck 🙂

Archived