Which Computer you are using?

sanmeet

i was just thinking to make some new computers for my team. i would want to know for all the Five errs which computers you are using now for Fiverr work… like Graphics, Video Editing, Audio Edting.

Suggest some good with configurations… 🙂

Let’s start Discussion with Geek Mind 😉

I actually have three computers. One (that I’m on now) that I use for work, writing, personal data, communication, etc. It’s an older Emachines from around 2013 that my parents picked up for me on a sale and I’ve been able to crack open, configure a bit, and play around with. It’s been reliable since, and will continue to be reliable for schoolwork, Freelance work, and other work.

The other one I have is something I splurged on and put together myself, devoted to video gaming, music, movies, and other multimedia. It works fine for when I need some entertainment.

The third I have is a basic laptop notebook I picked up on the cheap. It doesn’t have much storage space, connects wirelessly, and is useful for when I’m in school. Right now I’m pursuing my bachelors now that I finished community college the previous year, so I need something that I can use for school work and such while I’m on campus.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean you used one phone over 5 years… ?
I also have Samsung from one year and it runs fine till now… i spend the money only when i need. recently i made my Setup after two year’s work on my Lenovo Laptop and Dell Laptop.

Me too! I just bought an iphone 4 and MS surface for $150. Both work perfectly for what I need them for and I find nothing more deranged than buying new hardware which will be less than a third of its present price in three years. Plus I like to hack the hell out of everything and that helps.

Archived