Help me How to edit Feedback

logo_identity

I checked your gig and ratings. That buyer has actually given you an excellent feedback and score to the best of his knowledge. No buyer thinks that a 4.5 score is a bad feedback. You can message your buyer that how his rating has affected your overall ratings and you will feel great if he could revise that. I am sure that your rating will be revised. It happened with me once. Buyer was happy and left a very appreciating feedback (4-5 lines) but left a 4.5 rating. I messaged her and told how it works in fiverr. She revised the rating in the blink of an eye (changed it to 5 star rating) but removed that feedback and just left an outstanding experience. I hope it will help you.

Yes, the buyer was new on fiverr marketplace and she might have thought 4.7 is great in justice point of view. But still I sent a request to her for modification/improvement of score. Will she write to customer support for modification or there’s option available in fiverr?

no need to contact CS if your order is not old. your buyer can edit her review yet, tell her just Go to Buying —> Manage Order —> Completed, Next Select and Go to your completed Order page and check near the her review, she can see review edit/modify link.

I don’t think it will effect your profile in any way. I also have a 4.5 stars rating but an amazing review. The person might have thought that 5-stars would look unreal. But, I don’t think 4.5/4.7 should affect your profile.

100% 5-stars sometimes looks too good to be true. Even the top rated sellers on fiverr have had 2,4,1 stars. So, you should just chill and keep working on your orders. 🙂

Ask him to send you have message “He/she is agree for the removal of feedback from Order#------” and offer him refund or something like that then take of pic of that message and send it to customer support They will remove the feedback
It works I will tried it two times when I get negative feedback

There is no need to be freaking out about a 4.7 feedback which is considered a positive rating. This will not effect you in a neg. way. Just learn from it, provide excellent work and service. There are buyers out there who will never leave a full 5 star feedback that’s just the reality.

In fact a lot of TRS receive OK ratings even neg. ratings every now and then and they still get tons of business.