FOUR months of not getting any sales help!

Guest dcdither

Guest dcdither

I’ve been doomed in fiverr. I’m not getting any sales at all, for the last 4 months. I really need some advice and help because I don’t now what to do now. I’m a hardworking person but still unlucky here in fiverr I’ve only earned $200 since I join last year.

What have you done to help yourself first? First, read all of the Fiverr Academy. Then you should listen to.all the podcasts (or read the transcripts) and all the forum Tips for Sellers. Promote yourself, diversify your gigs, use buyer requests, optimize your gigs for search. Then come back and writer about what you tried. You might get better results.

Guest dcdither

Thanks for the tip sir, anything else? 🙂 I really want to be better at fiverr, but now I’m kinda lost.

Guest dcdither

I already did that for the past months but I’m not seeing any result or whatsoever, I think the feedback thing well surely help though. Thanks.

Guest dcdither

I’ve change all my old gigs to new ones. I’ve delete the old ones so the reviews was gone too.

Guest dcdither

Now I realize why I’m not getting any orders, So now I’ll be trying to build the trust again by finding buyers this would be hard but I’ll do my best. Thanks.

Guest dcdither

Yea, Big mistake but I’m not giving up mistakes make us more knowledgeable 🙂 appreciate the concern mate.

Archived