Need more orders? Any tips?

omgitsbrookiew

Hello, so I just posted a few gigs. One gig I noticed that gets a lot of “impressions” is where I offered to prank somebody over kik. How could I get orders on it? Any tips/advice? I get a lot of impressions, and rarely get clicks/views, but I’d really like to start getting some orders! Any help is appreciated. 🙂

Dear O:

I took a quick look at your profile and your Kik gig. Here are my thoughts:

Your flash in your profile photo is annoying. I’d suggest you choose a more suitable photo.

Your profile description makes it look like you don’t care enough to put in an actual profile description. I suggest you re-do your profile description and your slogan under your username.

I don’t know what to call you, which makes it difficult to speak to you. I suggest you include your preferred name by which Buyers should call you in your profile text and in your gig descriptions.

Your Kik prank gig is a complete turnoff for me.

Rather than trying to improve this particular gig, I suggest you delete it and come up with something more appropriate. You should study Fiverr Academy, listen to Fiverrcast, and do all the research you can to come up with more worthwhile gigs.

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived