How to get lots and lot of 5 star reviews

matureactress

Only accept orders when you’re absolutely certain you can provide that Buyer with a 5 star worthy product.

Buyers deserve the best for their money, and freeing them up to find a more suitable Seller not only benefits them, but you and the entire Fiverr community. And it sure wouldn’t hurt if you can recommend other Sellers who are better suited to the work you’ve turned down.

Hi, interesting tip you have there.

I won’t recommend other sellers unless I previously used their service. You won’t want the seller to come back to bite you because of your bad recommendation, do you?

Also, I would suggest having a clear gig description so that most buyers can purchase directly without having to contact you to find out more.

Lastly, instead of hoping that they will rate, we should always ask them to rate.

Peace.

• 9 months later...

The point is to earn your ratings, not obligate the Buyer to give it by asking. A clear gig description helps if only they would read them! Better to ask them questions about their expectations to determine if you’re a good fit.

I completely agree with you. rating and trust are much more important than being greedy for more and more orders.

Archived