Can you change which gig of yours is Featured?

carlaism

Hello! I have a few gigs and have been on Fiverr for about a year. The first gig I made (my makeup tutorial gig) got featured, but I find it very soliciting so I also suspend it a lot, thus my visibility has to suffer.

Is there any possibility for me to give up the “Featured” title on my makeup gig and get it for another gig instead?

If it is, does anyone know how I could do it?

I know it’s a silly question but I thought I’d ask since it’s something I’ve been very curious about and I don’t want to bother CS with it.

Thank you!

Reply to @newopp: We have the forum for silly questions. I only request assistance from CS if I really have to.

About the line you quoted, I meant it takes a lot of time and effort for me to do makeup tutorials. I charge at least $25 for a testimonial video to include in it everything I put in a $5 makeup tutorial but at the same time, I can’t “shrink” the service to make it easier to do, so I’d rather have another gig featured instead of this one.

Reply to @maestromaster: I feel that if I shrunk my offer like that, I’d make it worthless. I enjoy doing full tutorials, it’s just that makeup is not so popular in here and it’s very time consuming, so I’d rather have people see another gig of mine as featured. But I will take into consideration the idea and maybe make a few changes to the full offer.

Reply to @musiclover: I think one of them is. Just saw someone do the same thing yesterday and I thought they got the idea from me (since I didn’t see anyone do that before; I might be wrong but I don’t think I am), so I’d like to have it featured since I didn’t see that kind of offer in here before and people are just starting to take the idea and promote it themselves.

I do eye, face (usually no foundation, 'cause I don’t always have that since I don’t use it for myself) and lip makeup, usually all in one video unless people specify otherwise and just want one thing. Also, it takes about 15 minutes to do and I cut it down to 2 - 5 minutes, I cut out what I don’t like, I add fast forward to things such as applying mascara, I put transitions through the cuts AND I record a voice over for the whole thing. So in total, doing an order takes about 3 hours which… let’s be honest, is a bit much for the minimum price. (plus, I always split it in more days, to have time for faster, easier orders that bring more income)

Reply to @carlaism: Yeah, people do a lot of stealing of unique ideas. I had that same problem. You’ll pretty much know if someone stole your idea if they created the gig anytime after you. Three hours is too long to spend on an order for $4. I see why you want to switch. Let us know what CS tell you when you contact them.

Reply to @musiclover: They said that for now, the featured title can’t be switched from one gig to another unfortunately.

I guess I’ll find something to make the makeup orders easier to work on so that I don’t have to suspend the featured gig all the time and I should also learn how to promote myself. I suck at that, I’m definitely not a marketer. :))

Archived