How did my gig disappeare from the graphic logo page?

Guest swifteduk

Guest matt_garry

remember when I told you that you’re gig mite not be on the main pages for ever enjoy it while it lasts…

Fiverr is random it mite come back on the main pages in time you can try updating and improving the look of you’re gig to get it back up

Guest swifteduk

Reply to @matt_garry: Hi Matt , Yh bit disappointing , I have Re-Vamped the Gig with a new Portfolio and working on a Newer Video Presentation. 🙂

Guest matt_garry

you got a lot of gig collections and plenty of gig requests for logos you can still find plenty of business

Guest swifteduk

Reply to @matt_garry: I looked through the collection’s , most are collected by previous customer’s or competitor logo designer’s. The only work I get now is from Gig Extra’s.

Guest swifteduk

Reply to @marioland: I know where your coming from ,but I haven’t really dominated the market. There’s one guy who get’s like 170+ order’s a day which is mind blowing , that’s like MEGA-BUX.

I am working hard to work my way up , giving even better quality logo’s . Buying more equipment , re-designing gig’s. In approx. 1 month I will be Seller Level 2. 🙂

Archived