How can i get order there is too much competition? :(

shahrukh90

I wanna Mercedes and the auto store is giving them out, but all my competition has the money to trade for one and I don’t. 😦

Obviously I’m kidding with you to a point, but your “wanna” and my “wanna” have things in common.

If you feek the competition has an edge on you, you’ll have to see what kind of edge it is, and do something to put yourself in the running. Are they selling cheaper than you? Are they selling higher than you but their quality is amazing? Is their service unique? Do they communicate better? Are they displaying original work and honest profiles?

Whatever they are doing right is something you can compete with, but you’ll have to work very, very hard to get there. Fiverr is not easy money in spite of all the books and websites that say it is.

One thing I have noticed is your gig descriptions; I think they should be more informative and remember to check over your spelling and grammar. They should also make sense. I think a lot more people will take a look at it if it’s to a good standard.

Another thing is that so many other people do ‘virtual assistant jobs’ already and I believe Fiverr is already saturated with people doing the same thing. You have to stand out in other words. Maybe offer more for a smaller price? Or just focus on your Google+ gig. Not sure if these gigs are allowed on Fiverr, but as long as they offer genuine value then it probably is fine.

You also seem to have two similar gigs which are slightly confusing. I think that both of them should be different or remove one altogether.

• 9 months later...

I wanna Mercedes and the auto store is giving them out, but all my competition has the money to trade for one and I don’t. 😦

Obviously I’m kidding with you to a point, but your “wanna” and my “wanna” have things in common.

If you feek the competition has an edge on you, you’ll have to see what kind of edge it is, and do something to put yourself in the running. Are they selling cheaper than you? Are they selling higher than you but their quality is amazing? Is their service unique? Do they communicate better? Are they displaying original work and honest profiles?

Whatever they are doing right is something you can compete with, but you’ll have to work very, very hard to get there. Fiverr is not easy money in spite of all the books and websites that say it is.

@fonthaunt I’d like to know where this free Mercedes GIVEAWAY is! Lol. That made my day!

Archived