Help

prospergig

I’m totally confused when I look at your first gig because you do whiteboard animations and then see this as the first sentence of your gig:

I DON’T DO CUSTOM WHITEBOARD ANIMATIONS! SO PLEASE DON’T SEND ME STORYBOARDS!

If I wanted a whiteboard animation I would move on immediately when I saw this.

Your gig description needs work.

Guest webexpert1313

you need to send daily BUYER request as well. Also you need to do revision in your gig description. Thanks

Almost every other day, there will be one more thread related to this topic. While I do not mind telling you the BEST solution - Have a go at the lottery, you may just win big.

Now that you are clear of the shortcut, let me share with the whole lot of you, the long way:

If there are no sales, would you a) come to the forums to grumble, rant and make a fuss, or b) go get the sales or c) give up. Let’s rephrase it, when you are hungry do option a or b or c?

Let’s now solve the issue: expectations.
You read many successful stories on fiverr and now you arrival here expecting the same results within your first month. What happens next? 0 Sales and that leads you to disappointment. Lower your expectations and stop comparing yourself with everyone. You be you. Focus on doing what you can do to improve your gigs; are my description clear? are they optimized? am I sending offers to buyers?

It seems to me you guys (grumbling lot) are highly important people because you speak in a way that buyers must purchase from you. Either that or you have nothing to do in your present life and must rely on Fiverr for a living.

My final advice for you all is to get a job, start a business or pursue your dreams. At least then you won’t have time to be around here posting about not getting sales.

Don’t come pointing fingers at me, I personally run a business and is just having fun in fiverr. So the number of sales do not bother me.

Peace out and expect another thread of your kind to appear soon.

Archived