No One Level Despite 10 Orders

Guest sexycash

Guest sexycash

hi @mark74, @mrspanda and @everybody.

I am not happy of Fiverr.

I have already registered 10 orders for one month that I am on Fiverr: April 29, 2013, BUT no One Level this May 30 … Do you know why???

Thank you for sharing it with me.

my link:

P.S: I trust very much in Fiverr to do my life with my incomes here

(y)

SexyCash 🙂

Guest sexycash

thank @ozzieuk for your repply.

yes i do.

11 cancelled (4 from me because the buyer has so decided by mutual agreement. The other 7 from the customer the hours that followed his orders. The reason is that it leaves fiverr to another site because it’s not serious here)…

11/10 * 100 = 1,1%

so??

Guest mrspanda

I had that same problem! I contacted customer support and they told me that levels are automated and to contact them if I had not been leveled up 5 days after my 1 months mark.

Sometimes the bot is a little slow. It took me about a week after my one month mark before I levelled up automatically. Just be patient! Otherwise, if about 5 days has gone by from now, contact Customer Support.

Also, keep in mind that if you have any warnings against your account, it could prevent you from leveling up. If you ever had an e-mail from Fiverr telling you that you somehow violated their Terms of Service, this could prevent the leveling up.

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I think you better look closer at your cancellation rate…you may need a bit more seasoning. Just be patient and keep working. Don’t worry so much about leveling up. When you are ready, it will come.

Quality output is more important than any level…

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kponder7335

I have been on Fiverr as a seller for 36 days, selling 101 gigs with a 98% rating. I have 9 cancellations, buyers buying stuff not on my gig, and two for buying without messaging me first as the gig states. I have great feedback, lots of brilliant comments and one negative. I haven’t made it to level one.

also, I got one of those email notices but I had done nothing wrong… so if a customer sends me their email address, do I get penalized for it? if so, that’s not fair!

Guest sexycash

Reply to @kponder7335: Hi ,

I had the same problem with you. You may need a bit more seasoning. Just be patient and keep working. Don’t worry so much about leveling up. When you are ready, it will come. can you tell me the percentage of level before get level 1?? You can see it on the new version: Fiverr V2

Thanks

Archived