Influencer Blogger and prof; new here, looking to follow friends

Guest drklnelson

Guest drklnelson

Hi all,

I’m new here and would love to be followed and follow others to make connections. Let me introduce myself.
I run an Influencer Blog for freelance writers that focuses on education and job searching. I also review on my blog and plan on reviewing Fiverr! So really tell me your experiences if you want. I’m a published writer of over 400 blog and academic journal articles, three books, and also have been a professor of college writing for 16 years. I also have four graduate degrees–an interesting fact about me–an MA in English, MS Psych, MA History, doctorate EdTech. I have mostly taught online. My goal is to have a good time here, make some friends and hopefully somebody will actually order one of my services! But if not, I at least want to build connections and enjoy the experience. Any advice you have is appreciated. Now let me sound very junior high here and ask you, “[self promotional content removed].”

Take care!

Moderator Note: Topic closed due to similarities with another that is still open here:

Archived