Just out of curiousity... how do you get to be a Top Rated Seller?

Guest allason

Guest allason

I was wondering how sellers get to be Top Rated Sellers.

Can anyone explain the criteria to me, please?

Thanks

Alison

Guest allason

Reply to @ozzieuk:

Thanks ozzieuk. I read about it in the Levels, but it doesn’t give much information so i was wondering about the experience of those who got there.

I know it takes a lot of dedication and work, and while I am hoping one day to get there, right now I am just curious.

I see you are TRS! Well done!

There is no particular criteria. TRS are chosen by the fiverr team. I got it in about 3 months from getting tons of orders every day, all with positive feedback. If you’re selling lots of orders and buyers are satisfied, you’ll get it in no time. Good luck!

There is no particular criteria. TRS are chosen by the fiverr team. I got it in about 3 months from getting tons of orders every day, all with positive feedback. If you’re selling lots of orders and buyers are satisfied, you’ll get it in no time. Good luck!

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @alliemadison12: I am not sure it is that easy I know of a lot of sellers who clearly make a lot and they can’t get past level 2 I would love to see an automated level 3 or something

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @alliemadison12: I am not sure it is that easy I know of a lot of sellers who clearly make a lot and they can’t get past level 2 I would love to see an automated level 3 or something

The main thing about Top Rated Sellers is that it will take a lot of time, dedication and a lot of work to get there. They are chosen by staff and it isn’t about favorites or who begs customer support. It’s all about how you’re doing as a Seller. You can have 100 sales a day and you may or may not ever get Top Rated Seller. It’s just a matter of being the best seller you can possibly be. Making your buyers happy and having amazing communication and delivery time. Like I said above though, it’s not guaranteed. You could get it tomorrow or next year or never but it seems at one point in time, as long as you’re racking in orders, positive reviews and quick delivery time, you’ll have a chance at it. That’s my honest opinion 🙂

The main thing about Top Rated Sellers is that it will take a lot of time, dedication and a lot of work to get there. They are chosen by staff and it isn’t about favorites or who begs customer support. It’s all about how you’re doing as a Seller. You can have 100 sales a day and you may or may not ever get Top Rated Seller. It’s just a matter of being the best seller you can possibly be. Making your buyers happy and having amazing communication and delivery time. Like I said above though, it’s not guaranteed. You could get it tomorrow or next year or never but it seems at one point in time, as long as you’re racking in orders, positive reviews and quick delivery time, you’ll have a chance at it. That’s my honest opinion 🙂

I think it is independent of the number of orders for the most part. Yes, you have to be effective at marketing and you do have to get sales–but I don’t think this is the main piece. There are quite a few sellers that aren’t TRS that judging by their queue, get well above 20 or even 50 orders per day.

Being responsive, friendly, and professional with your customers is critically important. Gig images should be unique. The gigs should be setup well, offering unique services or with different spins from the norm. Typos don’t exist and proper wording should be used for the gig descriptions.

This of course is my own opinion, I don’t know what the specific criteria is.

I think it is independent of the number of orders for the most part. Yes, you have to be effective at marketing and you do have to get sales–but I don’t think this is the main piece. There are quite a few sellers that aren’t TRS that judging by their queue, get well above 20 or even 50 orders per day.

Being responsive, friendly, and professional with your customers is critically important. Gig images should be unique. The gigs should be setup well, offering unique services or with different spins from the norm. Typos don’t exist and proper wording should be used for the gig descriptions.

This of course is my own opinion, I don’t know what the specific criteria is.

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @alliemadison12: I know plenty I would name em but I am sure I would just get fragglerocked not to mention just overall talented, beautifuly constructed page ect

Archived