Great service but no one knows

msshai

Dear Ms. Shai:

One of the things Fiverr recommends is that you use Social Media to publicize your gigs. That’s also why they offer Fiverr Anywhere, which you can access under the link: Selling >> Promote Your Business.

I took a look at your gig. Here are my thoughts:

• Your log line:
    This is fine.

*Your profile image:

You’re not smilng here, but you’re smiling in your video cover. I’d suggest you find another photo in which you are smiling.

• Your profile text:

This seems fine to me.

• Gig Title:

One thing to bear in mind when creating gig titles is that you want key words to make it stand out. The only key words in this title are “text,” “guys,” and “girls.” I have no idea what key words would make this stand out, but I suggest you find some.

• Gig Description:

You need me if the situations below resonate with you:
A) Tired of getting texts with one word answers like “Yes” “No” “Cool” “Just Hangin”? Does he/she not ask you what you’re doing back after you ask him/her?
B) Having a hard time figuring out what to talk to a guy/girl about? Do you get really shy and lack conversation skills?!
I’m here!
I will:
-Teach you how to own the conversation and how to have the upper hand in your relationship!
-Tell you what to text back (ranging from clever/funny comebacks to serious) and how to get the conversation going
-Help build your confidence
-Help determine whether he/she is playing games or if he/she is serious about you

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING:
-3 text responses. I’ll actively listen, assess, and give you the best text for your situation - $5
-We’ll discuss it in private message or on s***e (You decide)
-Send me a message with background information and what his/her last text to you was or if you want to text first, but don’t know what to say.

NOTE:
-I’m extremely friendly and sweet! Make sure you open up to me about what’s really going on or else I can’t help you.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME!

Please note that there was an extra space before “-3 text responses.” I also took out the periods after A) and B) – you could debate whether to add periods after each line after “I will:”

One thing to bear in mind is that many people just will not read your gig description. You’ll need to deal with people who just order, who don’t realize what you’re offering.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Your video is very brief. I’d recommend that you re-shoot this video, going for widescreen aspect ratio. Spend more time explaining just what you’re offering.

Gig Images: You have 1. You should have 3. Maybe show sample conversations?

Gig Extras: I suggest you brainstorm on some other ideas for gig extras.

I’m not your target audience, and I don’t understand this gig, so I can’t really offer specific advice about it, other than to say that I think you would really help yourself by offering a separate gig with your e-book in which you describe what you do.

It doesn’t need to be a long book, but you could use the book to position yourself as an expert in your field of helping people talk to each other.

You could have separate chapters, such as:
Great greetings
How to make a person fall in love with you in 3 texts or less
Love
Romance
Convincing that special person to pick up a gallon of milk for you at the store.
You could use lots of screen shots of these kinds of conversations, showing how what you do helps the buyer.

A lot of people fear that if they give away these kinds of tricks and tips in a book, it will make people need them less, but information marketers claim that having a book like this will bring you new customers.

Plus, if you can offer a $5 book, it takes you only seconds to deliver it. You can show your book cover with you as the author on your website, Twitter, Facebook, and so on, which helps to build your brand as an expert. You can use your book as your calling card.

Also, this gig seems to be two gigs in 1:

1. you teach people how to own the conversation
  2. you compose texts for them to use

You might want to consider splitting these gigs – part 1 seems to be very time consuming, as you could almost write a book about it!

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived