Getting Customers To Your Gigs Quickly

visitiser

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well for me I mean like I can share it on my own Facebook page or personal account without money, Or in Twitter I just can write the good Hastages without spending any dollar.

I guess sharing the link of the gig everywhere especially in social media would be pretty good idea.

Thank you.
Dana.

Guest article_profits

I don’t think you should pay for traffic to your fiverr gigs, unless you know you’ll definitely get sales. So, I wouldn’t use google adwords. There are many other traffic sources though, my favorites being twitter and google plus.

Well, to answer your question, it is otherwise called ADVERTISING. Why do you think businesses advertise?

Let me be frank, the reason people are not making as much they had hoped is because many do not see fiverr as a business… a REAL BUSINESS. Think of the internet. Think of the hundreds of millions of people on the internet. Think of the opportunity to rake in your share of the e-commerce dividends.

Fiverr is a goldmine. The sooner we all realize this, and do everything necessary to succeed on here, the better for us all.

Cheers

I noticed that too, such a huge decline of buyers … almost no orders coming in lately where we used to get about 1k a month. There must be some reason behind it … could be an influx of new sellers offering same services, buyers going away due to constant changes made on the site, etc. What else do you think?

Archived