Is This Allowed ? Please Help!

decentdevil

Hi, I need some help. I am a bit confused.If someone have any idea or if they have been doing this, then please let me know and help me.

I sell intros here on fiverr. I have a collection of nearly 700 to 800 intros. We all know that we can post only 20 gigs here. Is there any way I can expose all of my collection to buyers when they visit my profile.

I was thinking to create a gig with some demos of my intros, and post a link to my youtube channel where all of my intros will be posted, so that users can check all the intros or some of them and order any one which they like. In this way they can choose from hundreds of intros and customize according to their needs…

Is this allowed? If not, is there any way I can expose all my intros?

Guest integritymedia

I’ve personally discussed this with CS. Yes. You can do that. YouTube and Flickr links are allowed in your gig listings for the purpose you had in mind.

Guest integritymedia

You’re welcome. No, I’m sorry, I couldn’t paste his response. Besides, it was months ago. I make molds for polymer clay. What I wanted to do was let buyers choose which one they wanted from a large selection. I placed them all on Flickr, and put the link in my gig. CS was fine with it. Although, of course you don’t want to then direct the buyers on your YouTube channel (or Flickr) to buy off of Fiverr. THAT would probably be a problem for them. Anyway, the only reason I took that gig down is it didn’t sell. So, it is okay to use YouTube or Flickr links for the purpose you had in mind.

But if still unsure, you can always confirm with CS again…

Archived