My fiverr days seem to be over! :(

nawooo

i have been an active fiverr seller for 1 yr now. I started to pay more attention to it as the sales came in. beause there are soo many sites like fiverr that are just scams. fiverr is the best. over the past 6 months i have been geting between 2 to 4 orders daily. its not alot for most people but i was really glad to get these sales. it help my alot on the financial journey. now, for the past week, i have only gotten one sale. 😦 seems my fiverr days a coming to an end.

Guest matt_garry

a lot of people have been saying that the long weekend hurt sales give it a another week paychecks are coming soon:)

Monday was a big American holiday and I know a lot of people took this whole week off. I work in a large tech area in California and it’s been empty here. Also, payday is on the 31st/1st – so it’s the very end of the month for a lot of people. Breathe. This will pass.

I also find that the summer months are slow. People would rather spend time out in the sun and students are off school so those that want help with homework reports aren’t around. Other businesses have slow patches during the summer and then don’t need the services here, making sales slow.

Guest gamersuscentral

Hey guys, I was getting 2-3 sales a day since I started, then all of a sudden on may 30th I got 0 sales? Maybe some of our gigs weren’t being exposed on fiverr? I don’t know. But I found that odd , that it wasn’t only me.

Archived