Fiverr is not opening properly :/

subho123

I got a notification in my email that I have a pending order but unfortunately due to some reason fiverr is not opening properly. The whole structure of the page is different. There is no picture and I can’t even view the orders page or messages. If this doesn’t get fixed I will not be able to deliver my order in time. Have any of you experiencing this or have experienced this problem before ?

I have seen something like this before, although I’m not seeing it now. I would suggest trying this list of steps in order and see if it resolves the issue:

1.) Log out of Fiverr and close your browser.
2.) Clear your cache and cookies on that browser and log back into Fiverr.
3.) If the issue still is not resolved, log out again and try opening Fiverr in a different browser. The ideal browers are typically Chrome 1st, Mozilla/Firefox 2nd, and Internet Explorer as a last resort. Safari and other alternates are also less recommended but if they are your only option left, try it.
4.) If all that still fails, try from another laptop or desktop computer. Mobile should be used only as a last resort since many functions are either difficult or impossible on mobile browsers. The Fiverr app for Android or iOS are only useful for minimal tasks and should not be used as a primary application for selling/buying on Fiverr.

If that helps it would be great if you can reply as to which step fixed the problem so others might benefit.

• 4 months later...

I am having the same issue. I bought a brand new laptop, and I have been trying for last couple of days to open my fiverr account, but it’s not opening properly. I have tried the CS services as well, they provide me some tips, but did not work out. I had this issue before on other laptop as well. Then I sold that laptop. Because no one knows solution to this issue. It took me more than three months to become a level 1 seller, and when finally I achieved this target. Now my fiverr account is not opening. I att screenshot as well.

Archived