Scam gig - Waste my time and money

anakinpv

How I can report a gig?

I waste 5 USD buy this gig: http://fiverr.com/fragglesrock

Now the user said me this:

Please read the Gig properly…

you must by 3 gigs to get one 50$ voucher.

So, I need buy 3 anothers gigs of this user to buy this gig?

This is fragglesrock retard. Fragglesrock guy, now I waste 5 USD (facepalm)

Sheriff’s Note: Please don’t call out other sellers. If you have a problem, you need to figure it out with your seller, or contact Customer Service. The Forum isn’t a replacement for either.

Guest matt_garry

so you didn’t read his page properly and you ordered a gig and now you want refund… lol

Guest matt_garry

my advice is let it go. Read description’s more carefully. maybe be a little more respectful

Guest mrspanda
matt_garry said: so you didn't read his page properly and you ordered a gig and now you want refund....... lol

That's what I'm gathering from this post.

So, you can message the buyer and ask for a refund via mutual cancellation or contact Customer Support and ask for a Fiverr Admin cancellation. Yes, you will get a refund if it is cancelled.

Next time, read the gig description before ordering. He didn't scam you, you just didn't read the description properly.

Guest matt_garry

not to mention you are calling someone a scam artists because he clearly states that his gig is worth more than $5. all you did was waste his time not you’res

I had many “bad experiences” (as you call them) with buyers that ordered my gigs without reading descriptions, asking things I clearly state I cannot do and so I had to cancel orders… but not for this I did a tragedy… come on, you’re probably doing it much more important than it is: contact Customer Support and you probably can get your money back and if not, it’s just $5!!!

Reply to @anakinpv: Now someone is a little feisty.

You carry on with an attitude like that around here and you will quickly find out that you will not be welcomed. This is a friendly community, and we don’t need people like you throwing words around like that.

Next time read the description properly.

Archived