Just got level :) here are my story for new sellers

Guest rizidesigns23

Guest rizidesigns23

Hi new sellers i have just got level one. I am so happy because now i am on the track which goes to Success. It took me few months to reach on level one because when i started i didn’t know how fiverr works how to create gigs and description ,keywords etc i wasted one month just like that and after two months i got my first order. My advice to new sellers that don’t lose hope it may take two months or sometimes more to get an order 🙂 stay positive and give your best. Now my next goal is to get on level 2 Wish me good luck and i would appreciate if top sellers want to give me some tips to get on level 2 ?

Guest etherealdesigns

As a new buyer, hearing stories about success makes me want to try really hard to make my first sell. I’ve been looking for ways that I should advertise. Would you say that it is actually effective to keep applying to buyer requests? I see them appear and disappear so quickly and I never get responses. I’m thinking that maybe going to social media may be a better tactic. Feel free to share advice! 🙂

Guest rizidesigns23

Thank you 🙂 Yea for new sellers the buyer requests are useful but you should also work on your gigs use good keywords for your gig

Archived