How to Get level 2!

creativequeen22

It’s not possible to earn Level 2 without reaching Level 1 and then completing 50 orders within 2 months (with excellent rating, that is). This account may just be cheating by sticking a Level 2 badge on their pictures or something. If that’s the case, you know where the report button is 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Focus on quality sales and you will make it, Level 2 is automated as like as Level 1, thus it depends clearly on your sales performance. Do not care if you have to do X or Y orders, do your best, maximize your gigs performance and you will reach it soon.

You have graphic skills, so offer something more than just a logo gig which does have a high competition. The more gigs you have, the more sales you can get and multiple your daily orders. But make sure you provide 5 star service.

Good luck increasing your level!

No, you just need to have a 2 months old account and 50 completed orders. It does not matter if you were selling your services for all those two months. I know about a top seller who become a top seller in just one month. Of course he had so many orders and a five years old account as buyer 🙂

Hi my friend,
it is not very nice to hijack a thread that you didn’t create.

Anyway, to answer your question:

1. It takes patience… if you expect to make a lotsa $$$ within your first week, I would advise trying your luck on the lottery instead.
  2. Following up the topic of lottery, you have 1 gig which is not optimised and has bad content among the multitude of highly optimised gigs. Let’s say the gigs are your lottery tickets in winning the jackpot (orders). Shouldn’t you work on enhancing your gig and adding more gigs if you are that desperate for orders?
  3. Lower your expectations, your first order will come.

Best Success To You.

Archived