Level 3?

Guest matt_garry

Guest matt_garry

I think everyone could agree that even 4 extras and an express is just not enough to properly market all of you’re skills or products. Top Rated Seller is great but it is based on manual picks not sales their are plenty of level 2’s that could put TRS to shame. I would like to see an automated level 3 for sellers that make good coin and need to expand with more extras and option for at least 15 gigs purchase.

and while I am dreaming why not have an option to add extra multiples too if someone orders 20 gigs he has to still add the extras 20 times… wouldn’t it be easier to order 20 gigs and then order 20 gig extras at same time???

have a good day,

Matt

• 8 months later...

Yes, I believe a Level 3 is long overdue. The Level 2 field is pretty saturated. Just about everyone who sells 50+ times will become a Level 2. TRS is hand-picked and like you said, has nothing to do with actual sales/ratings. Fiverr needs to give TRS another, more applicable name (but keep their perks!).

Well imagine if they wanted multiple extras on each of the 20 orders. What a nightmare!

I agree that level three would be good. Though I’m currently not at any level (I’m expecting to get level 1 tomorrow), I can definitely see how the three gig extras at level 2 and the four at TRS level could be quite limiting.

Currently, having level 2 as the highest numeric level doesn’t make a lot of sense. The number ‘2’ is a really odd number to max out on. Adding a level 3 would be a much more even feeling number than level 2. New buyers probably see level 2 sellers and assume that they are not the highest ranked sellers on the site (aside from ‘special level’ TRS), which I think gives level 2 sellers less credibility than they have earned. Level 3 makes a lot more sense as a top numeric level.

Level 3 wouldn’t have to be easy to achieve, but having it there would be a great change to the levels system, in my opinion.

Reply to @ahulterstrom: I also think that if you have just 2 levels, the “numbers” can be confusing. I have had a few buyers ask if Level 1 is higher/lower than Level 2. They tended to think that “1” was somehow better than “2”. I can see why. I don’t think it’s a huge problem, just an interesting one if the number of levels is restricted.

Archived