Confusion about review system

sarwar7bd

3 Days ago one of my buyer has ordered a gig from me. Then I delivered the order within 2 hours. After delivering the gig, i was waiting for more than 20 hours and then I messaged him. But still no response from him. After 3 Days (today), I got a new notification that is my order was automatically marked as complete. But unfortunately, I was not reviewed because of his absence.
If the buyer comes back online, He will be able to review under this gig? Thanks in advance.

yes there is a timed window, during which your buyer can still leave a review.

I think it’s a week AFTER the order was automatically marked as completed.

If someone knows the exact duration of said window, please do chime in. 🙂

Nothing different - all sellers should just keep doing good work and over time their reviews will build to reflect their good work 🙂

I have tried requesting reviews (nicely) in my delivery message and I have tried not doing that and have pretty much the same percentage of reviews regardless, so sellers just have to accept that not every buyer will leave them a review and appreciate the ones who do.

Something similar happened to me a while ago. I had two individual buyers who were good with replying quickly. I delivered both orders, and never heard a word from either of them since. The orders were automatically marked as complete, and no review was left. Was it just a coincidence?

one of my friend faced same problem. the buyer came after a year and left a bad review saying he did not ordered this. that was tdelete all files except main.cotally mad, you should contact fiverr support for beter help.

Only 60% of my buyers post reviews on the gig…some buyers just want there job to be done…they do not bother about anything else…

I never come up with such buyer who submit review after 3 to 30 days of final delivery…The active buyers who replied instantly are the only one who post the reviews as soon the delivery has been made…

Archived