Video chat with customers?

Guest matt_garry

Guest matt_garry

talking to my clients face to face would certainly help a lot! anyone agree? I am sure this would be huge and expensive thing for fiverr to do but worth it:)

Reply to @vedmak: Me, Clazi again. Coincidentally found another topic you initiated.

A live chat would solve everyones problem…and I agree it is a big problem not to be able to talk quickly back and forth with my “Fiverrists”. I do understand Fiverr’s issue with people trying to go behind their back. I think live chat option would work for everyone concerned if Fiverr can save each conversation for viewing any time they wish. Of course it would probably increase their data load by a surprising amount and increase their hosting fees dramatically. Yet at the same time, gigs could be processed lightening fast comparatively. Which would increase Fiverrs profits to a degree that would out weigh the extra hosting/programming costs. Just my thoughts…but yah… lack of a fluid communication option DEFINITELY needs to be addressed by Fiverr and current communication options need to brought up to par with this fast paced World of business Online… specially when sellers are offering so many gigs to be delivery in 24 hours.

Clazi Vaz

Simpler for us users…but we must think about the hand that feeds us and care about their well being too, as any wrong decision can have the potential to put them out of business or at least reduce the amount of legitimate users to a point that it may no longer be a viable platform for artist and businesses to hook up through.

You do understand how difficult it would be for Fiverr to come up with a solution and still prevent the users from contacting each other direct Im sure. Especially when people are so cheap (as I am guilty of) to allow ourselves to pay pennies for top dollar value in many cases. It can indicate greed and greed can lead to dishonesty for personal or business gain. NOt talking about me to THAT degree, but I am cheap…must admit.

Do you see any pitfalls with instant chat option on Fiverr site?

Archived