HOW TO GET ORDERS? || Starting new

gig_bomb

Hey peeps,
I am new on fiverr and I not getting enough views and orders. I need your help. Please help me to promote my page or at least provide me with tips to get more views and order.

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY GIG:

https://www.fiverr.com/gig_bomb/design-2-exceptional-logo-design-in-24hrs-free-vector-file?funnel=a5d3744c-05d8-47df-a98e-00729e9e0f0c

give suggestion about my GIG and how can I improve it

Dear Gig_Bomb:

Here are the tips you requested:

1. When posting in the forum, please give people an actual name to use when addressing you. Do you really want me to call you Gig_Bomb? I don’t like bombs or violence…

2. Your profile page:

I am an expert Graphic Designer with 5 years of experience! I have worked on many websites and I have created many logos. As far as graphic design is concerned, I also make business cards, advertisements, book covers, booklet banners and company branding.

1. Your gig title:

I will design 2 CREATIVE logos in 24 hours with free vector files

1. Your gig description:

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY GIG.

In this gig I will design for you an EXCEPTIONAL logo using my experience in graphic design.

I will combine your company name in a very spectacular way and make your company look professional and serve you with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time.

I ensure you that you will be satisfied with my services.

FREE SOURCE / VECTOR FILE INCLUDED IN EACH PACKAGE

Note:
All designs take 24-48 hours, excluding weekends. (I don’t know that Fiverr accommodates this, so you’ll need to rethink it. You’ll need to put your MAXIMUM time as your delivery time all the time – sorry, no weekend schedules on Fiverr.)
We don’t provide Vector files of Mock-up style (?! What does THAT mean?!)
For Revisions, please choose any 1 design. we dont give revisions for all design concepts. (Huh?)
If you are unsure about your design, please do CONTACT me before you order so we can be sure we’re on the same page.
We do work on Weekends but if you order on Sat & Sun, we will take 48-72 hours. (I don’t know that Fiverr accommodates this, so you’ll need to rethink it. See above.)
2 logos in the sense, same logo name with 2 different concepts (Unclear)
No Refund if not satisfied, We will try again. (If you want to make sales, you’ll probably have to offer refunds. DECLARING NO REFUNDS DRIVES AWAY SALES.)

1. Video

2. Fiver Academy

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived