How to Increase My Order?

Guest jazmin_designer

Guest jazmin_designer

Hi Everyone I am Jazmine. Can anyone give me a bit of time that how increase my order on my Gig…If any one give me sometime or comment I shall be very thankful…thanks

Dear Jazmin,

I took a quick look at your gigs and your reviews. Here are my thoughts:

1. The English is troublesome. Perhaps you should hire a copy writer to improve your copy so that casual buyers will not wonder whether you are really from the US as it says on your profile page. dukeacem of Fiverr has at least a couple of Udemy courses about Fiverr in which he spends a lot of time talking about a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr called emmaki. Perhaps you could buy some of her copy writing gigs.

2. Your name ends with _designer. Three of your 4 reviews are from people whose Fiverr names end with _designer and _desiner. These reviews also have troublesome English. A suspicious person might think that these are not genuine reviews from people who needed your services, but rather thinly designed attempts to make it look like you have actual sales, when actually you have friends who bought phantom gigs and gave non-genuine reviews.

These first two items make it hard to trust you.

1. Fiverr strongly recommends video. If you add videos (between 30 and 60 seconds) to your gigs, you will hopefully increase your exposure and your orders.

2. Fiverr Academy

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived