It pays to overdeliver!

Guest allason

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I 100% agree that over delivery pays sometime more than expectations

I had lots of projects assigned by repeated buyers because I over-delivered my tasks and they want me to do more projects. So for me it is not just a tip but more wealth and happiness

I do not mind over delivering if the gig is more than $5. And for the most part I will over deliver on $5 gigs because I want repeat business and I want to show the customer that I value them. But it is the select few that automatically come at you “straight out of the gate” wanting something for nothing or expecting way more than what the basic $5 gig states. Then if you try to explain to them about the Extras they refuse to pay more, etc.

Its just one big messy situation.

Almost every base $5 gig up here that I’ve came across is worth more than $5 ($4) - This site should of been called tenner

Hello Folks,

I couldn’t resist commenting on this, OVER DELIVER all the time (well as much as you possibly can).

I actually do stuff (that I consider simple) for people who message me for advice and they had not even ordered a gig. They turned out to be my best customers. 😃

Bravo to my fellow ‘over deliverers’

The thing with me is that I can’t help it to not over-deliver :-)… because to me it is not about the money, it is about being creative. So with my voiceover gig for english, french, ancient & modern greek, I record several takes until I am the one first of all to feel satisfied . Then, since I have them anyway, I just send the best takes to my buyers. I see it as if it something I do for me. And I love to do! It is a win-win situation!

Archived