How i get the first order, need suggestion

bipulsarkar

Hi, I am Bipul Sarkar. I just recently complete my BSc graduation from Computer Science and Engineering department. I have a lots of working experience in web design and web development. My working area is HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP, MySQL, Java. So, I am here to start working seriously and gonna develop my career.

I am new here. so i need suggestion from experienced people how i get the first order from here.

I am waiting for your suggestion.

Thanks

I suggest creating a gig that offers more services than you would typically expect for $5. You need to give people a reason to go with you when they can just as easily go with someone with many positive reviews and sales. You don’t have the reputation yet so you need to offer more services.

Having a great portfolio boosts your sales by 300-500%. And you need to fit to market. I don’t think someone really requires freelancer to do a Java project on fiverr. Instead you can create a gig which says, I will do your University project in Java and so on. Again, Whatever you’re doing give sometime to have the best portfolio, it will change your approach to the market. Good luck in your future jobs.

Hi
First make few gigs to each of your qualifications. Set low prices since you do not have reviews. Send out offers every day. Then you will get gigs. Work hard and deliver quality work. When you get ratings you will get more jobs.
Good luck

Archived