Multiple order requests for Newbie

jasveena

Hey my 30 day is soo far away but my gig is going wild… Just in the past several days I have nearly 80 gigs completed, I have been getting soo much each day for the past few days, but i still cant level up or offer the extra gig options and rather i have to wait or make more gigs, soo annoying? anything I can do to speed this up ? or when the 30 day occurs will it automatically be in level 2 or 3 or how many ever i gigs have been ordered and ill automatically jump to that standings? Please let me know!

Thank You Everyone!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reply to @jasveena: thank you for your feedback! I really wish they would bump me up to level 2 since I have way more than the 50 required, I did 50 in just past 3 days. I dont want to wait 2 months, I have other things I want to offer but as you said no one wants to make 50 different gigs and make buyers go all over the website to find which one is best suited for their needs.

Guest bablii

I think if you have completed 20 orders or sales so fiverr has upgraded your account to level 1.So if you have reach level 1 so buyer will have an option to order multiples.Thanks

Archived