Multiple order requests for Newbie

jasveena

Hi! I’m here on fiver less than two weeks and already made twenty sales so far with repeating customers. I have two customers who order my gig like almost instantly after one delivery and they have requested to do multiple orders. But I am not given the option now. Can I request Fiverr for it to be done manually? Or for me to be promoted to first level so that this is possible? If not, any suggestion on what can be done?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrspanda

Just an idea:: You have a LOT of gigs… they can’t purchase multiple gigs yet since you’re still newish, have them purchase your other gigs (but you do the gig that they initially are asking for). I don’t think you can request to be promoted to level 1…

Hope it helps!

Guest mrspanda

Reply to @jasveena: I think it’s alright… maybe check with Customer Support? Sometimes I deliver orders from the little green bar on the right hand side and they pay me by buying my gig… and it would have absolutely nothing to do with my gig!

Guest allason

Well done on being so successful so quickly!!

You have to be 30 days on fiverr to get level one, but as others have said in the past I have delivered one gig under another gig’s order. It works just fine until you have the options you need.

I wish you much continued success!

Guest gamersuscentral

Be patient, I know I am . Im almost at 30 days 🙂 Already passed my 30 sales. Just waiting to level up. Some people have tipped me just by simply buying another gig. Although I don’t want to break any rules,so I still provide them with the gig even if its a tip. Jasveena welcome and goodluck partner!

Guest gamersuscentral

Be patient, I know I am . Im almost at 30 days 🙂 Already passed my 30 sales. Just waiting to level up. Some people have tipped me just by simply buying another gig. Although I don’t want to break any rules,so I still provide them with the gig even if its a tip. Jasveena welcome and goodluck partner!

Congrats on your early success, very motivating! You can have them just order a specific quantity of the gig to equal the price you both came to agreement with. You may not have extras yet, but it doesn’t mean you can’t set the amount for your work.

Keep pressing!

DTong

Congrats on your early success, very motivating! You can have them just order a specific quantity of the gig to equal the price you both came to agreement with. You may not have extras yet, but it doesn’t mean you can’t set the amount for your work.

Keep pressing!

DTong

Reply to @allason: Thank you so much Allason and yeah I think it should be fine as long as they are given the option to just order and receive the work for the time being. I have also seen threads here from others ranting on their fiverr account not being promoted to level one after hitting thirty days and delivering more than 10 orders! I hope things go well. thank you

Archived