What's wrong with buyers request section?

Yes, it is becoming Seller Requests instead of Buyer Requests. There must be an action taken against this. Because Fiverr is getting too populated with the sellers, and not everybody is getting orders. So they think they can get more orders but putting their promotion in Buyer Requests areas.

They already changed the section in a way that the poster cannot be contacted directly. The only way to contact the poster is by sending them an offer. This makes it hilarious, as the moronic sellers who are misusing this section only can receive offers from other sellers.

However, this section has become quite useless, thanks to this ‘sellers’.

This gets discussed so often that it needs to be always placed in the Suggestion Box forum in case Fiverr sees it there. All posts the moderators see on this topic will be moved to the Suggestion Box or deleted if it’s the second one in the same day.

I do agree the BR needs work, but in my categories there are buyers there. I go through and click remove all the sellers first and then I bid on what I have left.

Buyer requests are people that are looking for specific work to be done that they could not find otherwise. Not sellers requesting buyers as it seems many people are attempting. We all want buyers. But we can’t use that feature to achieve that.

Archived