If sales are slow this weekend

kiffinyjean

Guest mrspanda

Yup. 25th is World Tarot Day so Panda is going HAM on the orders… but once Memorial Day comes around, I’m shutting the computer down and spending time with my friends to remember those that made the ultimate sacrifice.

Guest gamersuscentral

Yup I have my 3 day weekend!!! More time to work on my orders. I just got 4 today!

Guest mrspanda

It’s good an all you don’t think about the past, but I know I give thanks to those that protect our way of life. Most Americans take it as a time to BBQ. I don’t forget that when I was 11, terrorists flew planes into the twin towers, especially since I grew up in that city. I don’t forget that three of my friends I served in the Marine Corps with gave their lives and their mothers will never hold them again. And I definitely don’t forget that every time someone threatens the American way of life, my husband could be leaving any day and it could be the last time I see him. When someone swears to defend my country, they do not go forgotten.

But, that’s just my beliefs. I’m not Canadian.

And I believe the new Fiverr HQ is in NYC.

By the way, next time you want to call it just ‘some dead soldiers,’ remember, those soldiers are someone’s children.

I was thinking that maybe it is because June is USA’s summer vacation unlike here in the Philippines which happens to be our first month of school (enrollment of classes). My sales have gone down to almost 80% and my ranking changed from being at 11th to 37th now. This is kind of bothering me 😦

Guest coolservice2013

does this affect the fiverr cs as i ve sent 2 messages to them which they have ignored so far.

Guest matt_garry

wow I guess the holiday did effect me not my sales but I am getting a ridicoulus amout of messages today

Archived