Are there any full-time Fiverr users?

nicostombros

Well,I make a lot of money now by Indian standards, but I had more respect when I was making $300/month as an ERP consultant at IBM…I make that kind of money in 3-4 days on Fiverr…but back then I was considered a respectable member of the great Indian society, now I am not…LOL…

Fiverr isn’t a way to simply get rich quick. You are only guaranteed as much success as you try to achieve, coupled with how competent you are at actually selling, presenting yourself and doing high-quality work.

To put it simply, no, this “I am going to work full time on Fiverr starting from nothing and make $25k,” won’t work here or anywhere.

You can build up to earning figures like that freelancing on Fiverr. However, you would need to have a steady separate income whilst trying to develop yourself on the platform.

In fact, your question is a bit like asking, “If I train to become a stock broker, will I make 50k in my first year on the trading floor?”

Your success or not is completely down to how you decide to try and make it happen.

Archived