Are you tensed that you are not getting orders?

wk_services

I have already checked your gig but i think these gig not attractive. Also you have joined 7 month ago but you have only 20 reviews. You have recent delivery shown 20 days ago…May be you are too much tensed about getting order. So i will high recommend to you please checkout my gig. I have joined 24 april 2016 but i have 43 reviews. So i think, you should follow me.

Guest webexpert1313

yes, i am level-2 seller and almost i have 350+ all positives reviews. but No orders coming now days.

i don’t know why.

regularly i update our gigs and promoting in social media and others platform too.

thanks

It’s called silly season. 🙂 No, joke aside, this is the life as freelancer. There are good days and bad days. Don’t worry too much. Don’t pressure yourself too much. You should invest your time in something good. Get more knowledge, create more gigs, work outside of Fiverr.

If you are not getting orders the good idea to work on your skills and improve it. When I am not receiving orders, those day I try to learn something new.
This is very good to check every day Buyer Request, when we receive orders then we always ignore to check the buyer request. Make this a habit and always check the buyer request and response.

Not receiving orders is likely due to season. That is why it is always good to add variation in what you offer. Right now, one of my more popular gigs, essay writing has not received orders in quite some time. That is a direct result of the fact that it is summer and there are a lack of people in need of said service. Does that mean I am not getting business? No. Because I have other services I offer, this has permitted my other gigs to expand. Currently, another form of writing that I offer has illustrated massive expansion. Try new things and you may be happily surprised.

Have you ever seen a tell-sell advertisement on tv? They spam the picture full of words and images that don’t add any value to the picture.

It would be better if you used a picture that looked a bit more professional. Take a look around Fiverr and see what other people who offer the same service as you, use as their picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived