How to write the best buyers request

ritaecovers101

There’s no particular method you can use to write a proposal. What I will suggest is that, you need to write to buyer’s interest. Try to make your proposal as persuasive as possible. Speak to their interest, give them a reason to hire you, and give them a risk aversion means, like: a no question 100% money back guarantee, and so on.

Hope it helps.

• Like 6

So far I tried to put offers that explain the implementation of requirements that how I will implement and done the required work and share multiple ideas for work done. This works for me, if not then at least buyer will contact me once.

Many Thanks!

• Like 1

Well,I put in a buyers request for some work today and interestingly, not ONE of the 35 sellers who replied me mentioned the specifics of what I was asking for.
I just got generic responses and no one took the time to show they had really looked into my request. Quite surprising really.

Have to say many had appalling English and one chap filled the message area solely with 20 gig URLs… Umm , no thanks.

I’d previously only been through this procedure as a seller but I found the role on the other side as a buyer really helpful as now I know how my potential requests look from the eyes of a buyer.

One piece of advice given by a newbie in one of those tips and tricks posts was to always try and be in the first 5 first to reply.Which as we know is nearly impossible.

But I really don’t think that matters as I noticed as each request comes in, they load from the top and the fastest dudes to reply are then pushed down the page . So if you are No. 20 out of 20 and the buyer opens up their account,your request is the first they see and the fast fellas are buried waaaaayyyy down at the bottom somewhere.

• Like 7

If you are looking for a way to offer your services in the BR section by posting ads - for the love of God DON’T, there is enough spam already. There is a My Gigs or something section on this forum, go there.

If you’re wondering how to respond to requests, it goes like this: don’t send generic offers. Make sure to fill in the details section, trying to address the particular buyer’s s needs (e.g. if someone wants an article about fluffy kittens - fluffy kittens MUST be fluffily mentioned in your fluffy offer).

Contrary to some advice here, I would refrain from offering “100% refunds no questions asked”. It’s such a big shiny magnet for scumbags who want the work done for free, you’ll get enough of them anyway.

Hope this helps!

• Like 6

Here is our example:
Greetings!
We are happy to be in contact with you.Good News! We are ready to deploy a surefire, professional and well-written articles based on your theme.Please, check out our gig and it features.If you have additional questions regarding our services, feel free to contact us! Also, ordering this gig you will benefit of a FREEBIE.So if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is now.Time to get busy!Let’s Get Started!

Yours sincerely,
Cristian

• Like 12

Here is what we do:

1. This will be a copy + paste kind of thing for the most part so open your favorite notepad document and start creating what you’ll say.

2. We keep it fairly general and most of the time we just need to copy + paste it to a buyer’s request as-is… other times we edit the first line to show that we are responding to a specific request and so that it doesnt look completely copy + pasted… The opening line may read "Hey <their name> we notice you had a <whatever the job is> and we’re wondering if the job is still available?
    Then your copy + paste message something like "We’ve been doing X and X work for X years and we’d like to discuss your project and it’s unique needs. Feel free to check out our gigs (maybe inserts a specific gig link here) and get in touch with us.

3. Optional - Set the delivery time to 1 day so it gets noticed but explain in your message that they should ignore it and NOT accept your buyer request response as is (explained in a moment)

4. Mention that the price is not accurate based on what they need because
    A) You dont know their full request… They never almost type it all out.
    B) You will most likely set a different price after you setup the project so if they accept your buyer request proposal , it would most likely be canceled to reset the price or some other crap you don’t need to deal with 🙂 Trust me , stick to the plan.

5. Rinse , repeat … This will ensure that your message is personalized at the front , stands out with a 1day delivery time (clickbait sorry) and you’ve covered your butt and told them not to accept it because the cost will , or shouldnt be $5 … or even mentioned …And your delivery time will need to be adjusted especialy if the project is bigger… SO you have no real way of determining the price or delivery time MOST of the time… Fiverr should remove those parts of the form or make it optional… seriously… But anyway …

Hope this helps … this will allow you to send , for the most part , what should be unflagged messages , fast , and the truth is , you will only get an answer on like 1 out of 20 buyer requests that you send!!!

Buyers are spammed for a while once they stick a buyer’s request out there on fiverr… Everyone and their grandma will answer it and spam them … So often times they end up probably trying to figure out how to take their request down to end said spam …

But good luck - Make sure your gigs have videos on them or you’re shooting yourself in the foot.

• Devin / VideoStore
  • Like 7

Hello,
I am not sure but i think buyer request are exclusively for service you need. So sellers open buyer request page and search for people who need they service. You dont have to promote yourself via buyer request since it is not what it meant to be.
Thanks
Alex

• 2 months later...

I am also new to fiverr, but as for as i can suggest from my experience. It is like a proposal, and in proposal you need to convince the Buyer that YES you can complete his objectives.
Show him/her about your plan of work if it is a big project so you can take some time to write a good plan which will convince the buyer to rely on you!
Be realistic about the Price, and Bid something which can attract the buyer and also best fit according the service you will be providing.

I hope i am not wrong 🙂

As a buyer, my initial request had some specific issues to address. Out of 20 responses the first day, only 2 responded mentioning a specific of my request. Yet every one of them claimed they evaluated my needs and knew exactly what to do. Canned responses don’t make us feel important.

• Like 2