Writing articles cheated me. It took me $ 184 to zero work

nisomiz

You could try contacting support if you haven’t done so already. I’m sorry you had a bad experience, but sometimes things like this happen. You might want to look on Fiverr for other writting gigs. I don’t offer a writing gig right now, but I am a proofreader/editor. Maybe I could take a look at your articles to see what I can fix. I hope this doesn’t ruin your overall experience with Fiverr, because there are tons of great writers on here who will give you excellent quality at affordable prices.

Not sure you can fix plagiarism tbh (and fix that typo immediately before you mention how you’re a proofreader! Augh!). How many articles did you get for $184, nisomiz?

EDIT: typo was fixed. Hurray! I will thank me for being helpful for you.

It’s no problem to offer assistance for free; my clarification was more to avoid another person hopping on and trying a silly thing. Something like asking to be hired and putting a gig link up even though they clearly can’t read English well enough to read forum rules. 😉 You did not do that, but strangely, someone else, @hossain55, did below. Grumble…

So, you didn’t read the forum rules, you didn’t read the rest of the thread but you think you can write high quality English for the OP. You don’t have a writing gig but one if your gigs does say “My design will more creative” Why does this seem like a good idea to you? It is just about a quick $3.xx even if you don’t have these skills in a second language? Seriously, why?

Archived