Ramadan kareem to all muslims here on fiverr

onlinedzshop

Hey, just wanted to say Ramadan kareem to all muslims here on fiverr ^^

You will say why i posted this to “Tips for sellers” yes, i did so that more people see it because the first thing you see on the forum is this categorie and most people don’t feel like scrolling down to read posts on other categories, i know it will be moved to the right categorie, till they make a better layout…Ramadan kareem 🙂

That is not a reason to post deliberately in the wrong category, and all it does is create extra work for other sellers who volunteer to keep the forum as strait as we can. Posts like this make it much more difficult. I’ve posted two pleas lately asking people not to do this.

I really, really wish that everyone would be kind to your fellow sellers and help us with this. We are not paid staff, so the time we spend moving posts is time we give up freely. As far as layout, We discussed having Tips at the bottom even though that makes no sense, since people need them. Then newbies would have to figure out how to scroll down or use the sidebar to find tips. This is easier for established users and you can scroll, use the right sidebar, or in mobile use the mobile menu. In the long run, it was decided to keep tips at the top and assume that helpful posters would use the forum better if we asked…

To quote: most people don’t feel like scrolling down to read posts on other categories and this is true. Many people also don’t feel like posting their ads in My Fiverr Gigs instead of Buyer Requests. Others don’t feel like following the forum rules even if they benefit from the forum. I don’t always feel like removing p-o-r-n spam and illegal drug spam from the forum, but when I see it, I do it anyway. I also don’t always feel like promoting my gigs so that I’ll make sales instead of begging for sales. When I do what I should do and not what I feel like doing, I earn.

http://puu.sh/pjl18/27086228a4.jpg

May you find blessing and guidance. Happy Ramadan.

Thank you and I wish you and your community the best. I will move the post to the proper category or just remove it eventually, but I am hoping that @onlinedzshop will come back and do the right thing by moving it, so I’ll give it a bit more time. [NOTE: After I posted this, the OP did indeed come back and move the post, apologize graciously and explain. I respect that.]

The first person i thought about when posting this was you, i know how much work you do in the forum i really do, just wanted to put it there because changing the layout will make the forum more active and it will save you time since people will not be posting everything to tips for sellers when all categories have the same exposure to members, sorry about that 🙂

Using a religious fasting to promote one’s business is decidedly not religious, no matter whether Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Sikh, Hindu or any other religion. What purpose does a Turkish language school have advertising on this thread?

I think we should go there. In any case, I will bow out now–Ramadan mubarak.

Thank you and I understand what you mean. Thanks for moving the post. It’s more difficult to format the forum than it sounds. New sellers really need fast access to Tips and new buyers even more so.

Of course, many forum regulars aren’t new anymore and want to see other categories. What browser do you use routinely? The other categories are really easy to navigate to on the right on most any PC browser. On others it may be different.

Let’s all agree that this thread is now in the right category (Conversations) and is intended for discussion about Ramadan. No one should advertise in this thread or use it to promote off-Fiverr links of any kind, even if they are about non-Fiverr things. That way there will be no need for mockery or tangents of any kind. If advertising happens in this thread, the thread will be closed to new replies which I am sure is not what @onlinedzshop intended for the thread.

Archived